WAYS TO HELP
There are lots of ways you can help the Venice Cat Coalition provide for our furry friends.
You can volunteer in many different ways, both here at VCC and offsite, such as
• Trapping of outdoor cats needing TNR (trap/neuter or spay/ release)
• Transport of TNR cats to a clinic for spaying/neutering
• Assisting at events and fundraising
• Computer skills for various tasks, such as newsletter design, mailing list management, etc.
• Be a foster parent
You can donate monetarily through PayPal
or donate by check to:
Venice Cat Coalition
PO Box 991 Venice, FL 34284-0991
DONATE FOOD AND PET SUPPLIES:
• CAT FOOD... Our rescue cats are not picky and will eat all varieties of cat food. We purchase the best we can afford for them and also use a lot of donated food from various places. Our preferred brands include Royal Canin, Meow Mix select, Fancy Feast, and Friskies.
• Canned KMR® kitten milk replacer formula
• Unused sterile medical and surgical supplies (must be unopened and in sterile packaging)
• CAT LITTER... We will use any brand of litter donated to us, but nothing compares to World's Best Cat Litter or Tidy Cat Clumping.
OTHER HOUSEHOLD ITEMS:
Gerber chicken baby food (level 2)
Canned chicken broth
Low sodium tuna
Laundry detergent or additives to boost the cleaning (i.e. Borax or white vinegar or commercial cleaning agent, preferably non-toxic, perfumes okay)
Swiffer wet mop refills
Garbage bags (both kitchen size and black yard bags).
Fleecy blankets or throws
DONATE A CAT BED OR CAT TOWER:
Kuranda makes a variety of cat beds and cat towers ready for donation to shelters all across the country. These are made right here in the U.S.A. and are shipped directly to us from Kuranda.
Visit Kuranda here.
Tomahawk humane traps are our favorite. We like their traps, nets, feral cat carriers, and other gear.
SPREAD THE WORD
If you know anyone that is planning to adopt a cat, tell them about us and have them look through our gallery. You just might find a new furry friend!
Venice Cat Coalition tax deduction information: IRS Tax ID EIN 26-3193138 |
Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services registration # CH34716
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by
calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state.
Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation
by the state.